2015年1月18日日曜日

Speaking reviews

Ikumi's presentation
     I whatced her presentation at Thursday lunch time it was about Sepak takraw. Good point is her presentation was easy to underestand about the sport for me. Bat point is I want to watch more information about the sport  because her slides are 7 it was not enough.

Maki's presentation
     I watched her presentation at Thursday lunch time it was about Jai alai. Good point is her used playing video, so I could underestand the sport very well. Bat point was her information of rule is little difficult to underestand for me. I  think she should use more picture when information about rule.

Nanako's presentation
     I watched her presentation at Thursday lunch rime it was about Rugby. Good point is her presentation has enough information about rules and scor. Bat point is I want to know more about famous player, because her information about famous player is only picture

117 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿