2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary 15

Event 1
     Today went lunch with my friends for celebrate Maki's birthday. We went to caffe it named Sakura there were very good place. I went two times the caffe I both time ate pasta lunch it contain salada, soup and drink. Today I ate crab and tomato sause pasta and gateau au chocolat they were very good taste. I also like Sakura's drink the caffe's staff draw a picture at latte it is very cute. Latte art made me very happy today's art was Kitty-chan.

Event 2
    Today I took a one test it was about driving. I really worryed about wheather I can pass the test, because I didn't study enough. passing mark is 45/50 that mean I could only 5 mistake. Acordingly I could pass the test so I was happy.

Event 3
     Today I ate ice cream sundae it was very delicious. Now Baskin Robbinse holds chocolate fair, so we provide special chocolate sundae these are 8 styles, rich chocolate, and green tea chocolate, and  strawberry chocolate, and tiramisu chocolate. My most recommend is rich chocolate. I ate the sundae, my recommend ice cream's flavors pare are Love portion thirty-one and Love portion thirty-one dark. Let's try to eat these sundae.

Event 4
     Today I didn't sleep, because I didn't do any my home work. I was really stupid. I am always pile all my home work untie Sunday. I understand It is really bad habit, so I want to cure the bad habit.

Event 5
     Today I watched The World According to Garp. The movie appears Robin Williams. I like his other movie it is JUMANJI it is May be adventure fantasy movie. I watched the movie to write report for history of English literature.  The limite is day after tomorrow so I was little pinch. I hope, I can finish my report until the limite.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除