2015年1月5日月曜日

Diary 13

Event1
     Today I went to Nodoka's house and enjoyed night party. Today is December 25, so we enjoyed Christmas party. We gather 5 friends and ate pizza, and cake and ice cream. Of course dank alcohol. We spent very very great time may be it was my best Christmas until my life.

Event 2
     Today I went to go dinner with my high school friends. We eat pasta and chicken and like Italian foods. Of course we ate dessert there were chocolate cake, cheese cake and ice cream they were very good taste. After dinner we went karaoke, and singing midnight. My friends were very good at singing a song, so I was little surprised.

Event 3
     Happy New Year. Today started 2015 I have many want to do things. For example I want to study new foreign language and I want to take license it is about sightseen. I decided to go to oversea. I will go to Europe next winter I want to spend next Christmas and Ner years day in abroad. These are my this year's hopes.

Event 4
     Today I watched suspense movie the tittle was Grand Piano it was not scarcely and not funny I could'nt explain but good movie. Main character is one pianist actor is Elijah Wood. His famous movie is Load of the Rings. I really like his eyes his eyes are very beautiful. I became to want to  watch all load of the rings again.             

Event 5
I went to flamenco studio, and took new class. I was chosen a member of big flamenco festival in Fukuoka by my flamenco teacher the end of last year. I felt very happy her proposal. Today was first practice of the live, and I knew the member they are very good at flamenco. They are top level my studio, but I can't dance well like theirs. I became little nurvos but I will do my best. 
       

348 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko --

    Your plan for the new year sounds very exciting! Which country do you want to visit overseas? Maybe you should go to Australia so you can enjoy a little bit of summertime in December/January!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 6/10

    返信削除