2015年1月16日金曜日

Diary 14

Event1
     Today I went to go PARCO, because I had to receive my fake nail. I was really looking forward to today. I saw my cute fake nail, and I became happy. I will wear the nail my 20 years celleblate day. It will my first time wear fake nail day.

Event2
   Recently I often listend one news it was about food. Famous fast food shop's contamination problem, and anither meny shop found same bat news. I really worry about the news, because I like eat out but I think if bug in my bought food it is feeling very bat. I also worry about my part time job, because I working at caffe, and ice cream shop. If I provided food or ice cream continued something to cannot eat. I will be careful about it.

Event 3
     Today I bought Ralph lauren's sweater. I decided it instantly, because it was cute shape for me. It was red color and peplum style sweater. It was just size for me, but it is a kid's size in America. I am really looking forward to wear the sweater. 

Event 4
     Today was special day, because today was seijin-shiki it is Japanese coming- of-age ceremony. Many 20 years old people gathered one place, so I could meet many my old friends. I and almost girls wore long‐sleeved kimono, that is very beautiful may be the ceremony place was felt many people long time ago's Japan. I really enjoyed the day.
Event 5
     Today I enjoyed reunion of my junior high school. I met many old friends some friends very changed while some friends same looks when they were junior high school students. We enjoy over midnight it was not usual for me. I am looking forward to next reunion.

313 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿