2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary 10

Even 1
     Today I had a presentation in children English education class. My group was four members, and we made the presentation from last week. I was really nervous, because my part was not enough. I tried to finish my part until the class, and I could finish. I don'n know whether our presentation was good or bat, but I was very happy to finish our turn.

Even 2
     Today I had a cold, so I didn't go to my university. I was really wanted to go, because I request for Ayumi to make chocolate chip scones. She made many scones today, but I couldn't eat them I was little shocked. However she is really kind, so she makes chocolate chip scones another day. 

Even 3
     Today I went to go TSUTAYA with Nodoc. We wanted good Christmas card for our host families. We found really good one it was melody card, and drawn a beautiful Japanese traditional woman. We bought the cards, so I will try to make good Christmas card.

Even 4
     Today I went to go dinner with my childhood friend Kousuke, and he lives near my house. We went to MK it is a shabushabu restaurant. I was diet, so I would not eat too much, because I have a taking picture before seiginsiki, but I ate many, and I felt regret. However we enjoyed talking I really like to talk him.

Event 5
     Today I wore a furisode. It is one kind of kimono, but little special, because the kimono has long sleeves. Many Japanese girls wear the type of kimono at 20 years old year. We worried about hair style, make up and nail art and more. January 12 will hold  seijinsiki  the day almost all 20 years people who live in Kumamoto city gather, and will be celebrated. I am really looking forward to the day.

334 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko --

    Wow! It is exciting that you had a chance to wear a furisode. I'd love to see a photo of you in your lovely kimono :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除