2015年1月19日月曜日

My favorite 9~13

My favorite colore
I have many favorite colors, so I will introduce them.

      First, this is my most like color it is pink. I really like the color, so I use pink cell phone case, and wallet. Especially I like light pink like a pig. I used many pig item my elementary school’s bag was pink it was special for me. I also used pink badminton racket and racket case and uniform when I was junior high school student, so I really like the color.

     Second, I like navy blue so I made a fake fingernail for my 20 years celebrate day. The nail will be ready soon, so I am really looking forward to it. I bought a new navy blue’s dress for my junior high school’s reunion. It was so cool I really like it.

      Third, I like black so many my clothes are black I think black is very useful color, because black makes me look thinner and the color looks professional. So I like black very much.


My favorite movie
I watched The Hobbit it is a very good movie the movie is story of before The Lord of the Rings series. I watched the movie series so I was very interested in The Hobbit and I also like The Hobbit’s actor.

Martin Freeman portrays Bilbo Baggins. I really like Martin Freeman he is small and young face so he looks so cute for me.

Bilbo Baggins is small but he has very big courage so he help Dwarves in the story. He battled big bat dragon and villains he is very good parson, but he has one big secret. The secret help him. It is a he has a magical ring.
The movie big point for me is bat dragon’s voice. It is Benedict Cumberbatch. I like Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch pair. It is SHERLOCK pair. Benedict Cumberbatch portrays dragon’s motion it was very good. I want to watch another them movie.

My favorite countries




I like over sea very much, because there are very different culture, building and people for Japan. Therefore I will introduce my favorite country. One of my favorite country is Indonesia.

I went to the country last spring vacation with my older cousin. The trip was my first over sea trip, and the trip is my best trip in my life. There were huge zoo, and there were Komodo dragon it is little dangerous dragon. I watched the dragon on TV program, and I was very interested in them, so I was very happy to watch them in the zoo.

I felt very comfortable in the country, because Indonesian were very kind for us they told us the way, and often smiling every time. I little afraid Indonesian public order after start the trip, but I learned it didn’t need worry. I felt there were very safety.
Indonesia has good sightseen place, people, and food. I really want to go again.



I like America very much, because I really like American culture for example, music, and food, and season event. Last summer I went to go Minnesota in America at my homestay program at my university. I experienced many first time, so I will introduce the experience.

First, I rode horseback it was little scare for me, because horseback was very high place for me, and riding place was woods. The location over my imagines I thought riding place was green field. It was very exciting for me.

Second, I ate special hamburger it was made buffalo’s meet. It was cooked by my host family. The hamburger was really delicious. I also ate American size pizza. It was same my imagination, but I really surprised the size. It was cheese burger taste. I want to eat both again.
I learned about American stereotype at class, so I know whether my imagination of America truth or not. I want to go again.

I like Europe very much there are very beautiful building and historical place and traditional food. Europe’s countries are my longing.

My most favorite European country is England, because there is stage of my favorite drama, and movie. SHERLOCK is my most favorite drama the drama’s stage is England, and Harry Potter series also made the country. I want to see them.

I also like Spain, because my hobby is dancing flamenco, so I want to watch flamenco in Spain. Another I want to see Sagrada Familia it was works of Antoni Gaudi.

Of course I want to eat Italian food, and French food. I really like pasta, and pizza. I didn’t know what French food is, but I want to eat in France.
I really want to go Europe, so I will go next winter with my friends. Our plan is very big. We will spend Christmas and New year’s day in Europe, so I need much money. I will working hard this winter vacation and summer vacation.

892 words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿