2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary 12

Event 1
     Today I went to flamenco studio and practice it. Our class is little difficult for me so I cannot understand  dance one time. I always thinking about the dance, because next October we have a big flamenco live so we practice for the live. Our dance is very difficult to express the dance's mean for me the dance is very slow-motion and feeling so heavy. I always dance light so I need more practice time fortunately I have a very long time.

Event 2
    Today I went to driving school I didn't go last week, so I almost forgot how to drive. I practiced curves they were made me confused. I didn't clash and run on to the sidewalk. However my teacher point out for me but I could't understand the mean. I dove a car ten times but I still bat driver.

Event 3
     Today I went to part time job, but I wanted to go movie theater and watch Hobbit' s new movie. I really like the movie and actor Martin Freeman. I like his movies other movies and TV drama. However another stuff said me please come to job today, so I had to go there. But I like part time job and member.

Event 4
     Today I watched my favorite drama and it was finished. It was suspense and love story drama. Title is N-notameni I really like the story and actors. Specially I like mr. Naruse he was kind for heroine. I was very happy to solve the suspense drama's problems. 

Event 5
     Today I watched a movie, and the title was Hereafter. It was spiritual movie one of main actor was Matt Damon. He can speak for ghosts, so he tell their voices to living people. The movie has some touching scene, but last was happy end. I like the movie so much.

334 words
     

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Machiko -

    I'm glad to hear you didn't crash or drive on the sidewalk! Driving is a skill (like playing the piano or speaking another language) that gets better with practice. Keep working at it! You can do it!

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除
  2. Hellooooo! I'm still waiting to check Diary 13....

    返信削除