2015年1月19日月曜日

My favorite things


I will introduce my favorite things.

First, I like watching movies very much, so I often go theater. Sometimes I go to movie theater alone it is my most favorite time. I often go denkikan in sinshigai. This is my most favorite movie theater. I always bought Freshness burger when I watch movie at denkikan. The hamburger shop’ inside is very cute and hamburger is very good taste. I like French movie and I have a want to watch French movie it well start soon I really looking forward to the movie.

Second, I like eating with anyone.  I often go lunch with my mother, because she knows many good café and restaurant, so I like go lunch with her. I also like go out with my friends we often go drink alcohol. The time is very funny, because some people change personality before drinking.  It is interesting for me.

I have many favorite things, so I will enjoy more these favorite things.


I have more favorite things so I will introduce them.

First, I really like dancing flamenco. Now I try to very difficult flamenco class for practice at flamenco live in Fukuoka. The class is very high level so I cannot understand, so I need practice hard. I want to dancing flamenco well the live.

Second is trip. I really like trip, so I will go Europe next winter whit my friends. I working long time at my holyday but I cannot deposit my money, because I use much money for trip. I will deposit much money Europe trip, but maybe I cannot deposit my money I will need. But I will try to working as long as possible.

Third I like my part time job at café at Kumamoto station. Therefore many tourist come the café I like try to English for foreign customer. I often think I need more English speaking ability, so I will s tudy more and more for enjoy communication with foreign tourists.
 
 
 
  329 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Machiko -- I think you posted this typing homework as Diary 14, right? Ok. I'll give you a score for Diary 14. The score is 7/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 6/10.

    返信削除