2014年9月29日月曜日

Diary 1

Event 1
     I went to part time job it was so problem for me because I have one dislike person she is not bat person but her atmosphere is really scary for me. I am always tired by her atmosphere. I also another bad accident I got burned on my hand. I spilled boiled water on my hand. The burn was really hurt for me today was a bad day for me.
Event 2
     Today I ate two cheese bread rolls. I like cheese very much so I selected them for my lunch one was cheese and sesame bread roll othe one was meat sause and cheese taste. That one is very good so I will eat again but sesame's was too heavy for me so I will not eat never. I always do not try to eat new food but today I did try. Try is very good things for me. 
Event 3
     Today also I went to part time job but it is different place Event 2. Today's job was Baskin Robbins and the day started Halloween campaign. It was very difficult for me because I had to make very cute ghost ice‐cream sundae but I am really 

awkward. I was very tired however the campaign continue October 31 so Iafraid.

Event 4 

     Today I enjoyed karaoke with my friends. I didn't play with my friends almost all in my summer vacation so it was really happy time for me. I'm not good at sing and I'm really shy but I try to sing. Singing song is very good stress divergence. 

Event 5
      Today I ate sweet potato I like it very much and yesterday I ate rice cooked with Chestnuts they are foods of autumn. Autumn has many kind of good foods so the season is the best for me. I also like temperature of the season. It is very suitable to study and sports so I will try to hard them.

345 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko -

    I was sorry to hear you were hurt at your part time job! A long time ago (when I was a university student) I worked as a waitress and I did the same thing. It really hurt a lot! It also took a long time to get better -- taking a shower was painful for about a week. I hope you are not hurt so badly... In your next diary, I'd love to read a book review as one event, ok? This week's diary score is 7/10

    返信削除