2014年10月13日月曜日

Diary 3

Event 1
     Today I went to flamenco studio, because I take flamenco lessons once a week. I started it when I entered my high school. Next month I have a flamenco live and I have to dace alone. Therefore I'm really nurvous I will invite my frends and family so I worry about I can show them good my flamenco. Now I go lesson studio thrice a week, and I plactice hard.

Event 2
   Today I went to bowling with my colleague at my part time job. We went to Round1 we enjoyed three games but my score is only 152 points. I found I am not good at bowling. After that we went to family restaurant, and I ate katudon set at 9. We talked three hours we had many topic to talk about part time job. I like to play this members.

Event 3
     Today I ate too much I eat two chocolate ice cream after dinner I always regret about overeating. I want to be slim more but recently I am often overeating. May be autmn is season of eating xso I alwasy lose my appetite. Therefore take exercise more than now.

Event 4
     Today I went to flamenco studio again I have a private lesson. It is my first time lesson for me so I scare a little. My flamenco teacher teache me choreography of my live. I completed it but I couldn't underestand all so I should take more private lesson. However the lesson is really expensive for me it is 5000 yen a hour.

Event 5
     Today my University was closed by infulence of typhoon. However typhoon 19 was not influence Kumamoto city. Many public transport was stopped and many people took shelter so may be other place was damage. I worryed about the people. I don't like typhoon.

321 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko -- Wow! You can dance flamenco? That's very impressive. Do you enjoy other things about Spanish culture? I'd like to visit Spain someday...

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除