2014年10月20日月曜日

Diary 4

Event 1
     Today I went to Komeda Caffe in Sakuragi with my friends Nanako and Riho. Riho works the cafee so she told me her recomedation manue. I ate pork cutlet sandwich. It was really big for me, and very good. We also ate dessert it is a most famouse food in the caffe. It was used soft bread and soft ice cream on the bread. I like it very much.

Event 2
     Today I went to a farewell party for my part time job's man. He is really kind and funny so I like him. He became a physical education teacher at kumamoto city's high school. I ate a lot and many calleague were drunk plastered. The party is really exciteing for me and I hope the kind man will be good teacher.

Event 3
     Today I met my high school' s classmates, because one of my frend return from Amakusa. She lived a domitory in Amakusa so I could not meet her for a yeear. We went to yakitori shop in Kami street. After that we went to dessert shop in Shimo street. We eat desserts at 23. Today was very happy day for me.

Event 4
     Today is my father's birth day he became 56 years old. Therefore I and my family held our father's birth day party for him. We bought suhi and really cute cake and pizza. However I forget bought present, so I am troubled because I don't know what he want.

Event 5
     Today I bought a new shoes and clothes at PARCO. I really like it because there are many cloth shops. I wanted a one shoes, but that were not the shop so I little sad but I bought other shoes and clothes. Today I had a 20% off coupon and the shop was campaing so I bought my clothes and shoes little low price so I was happy today. Next I want a new coat.

341words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko -

    Happy birthday to your father! I hope you can find something that he will like.

    Your score for this homework is 7/10.

    返信削除