2014年10月27日月曜日

Diary 5

Event 1
     Today I did running at downtown with my friends. We started at 24 the running name is Midnight running. I didn't know about the running so I also didn't know we had to run 10 kilometer so I really regret when we before started. Therefore the running was not hard for me, because pacemaker was ran slow for us. We finished at 1:30 and went to family restaurant with my friends.

Event 2
     Today I must go to part time job at 6:45 but I ran midnight so I really worried about I can get up early. I'm really really worried but I can get up. Today was really many tourist in Kumamoto station so today's job was very hard for me so I'm very tired. After finished my part time job I back to home and slept 3 hours and I went to my another part time job, but the job was not hard for me.

Event 3
     Today I went to Yume town in Hamasen, because I had some need things. I went to UNIQLO
I like the shop. I bought bottoms and dome warm goods. I will wear the clothes this week in Osaka. I will go Universal studio Japan and kyoto with my 4 friends I am very looking forward to the trip.

Event 4
     Today I ate French toast at morning with my mother. It was really good. I often go lunch with my mother, and we have many talk the time is very important for me. We sometimes go little expensive restaurants or cool coffee, and enjoy eating and talking, but it is a secret for my father and my sister, and brother.

Event 5
     Today I practiced flamenco and I knew I have many problems. Other people said good about my dance but I couldn't believe it. I was really nervous, so I have to practice more and more. I have least half a month, so I will think about only flamenco live for my free time.

352 worda

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko -

    I heard about the "midnight run" from some of your other classmates, too! I think I would be too tired to wake up the next morning after running so late at night... I think you and your friends are SO YOUNG!! :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除