2014年10月27日月曜日

Diary 2

 Event 1
     Today I watched "Bewitched" it was really funny movie and Nicole Kidman was very cute. The movie was romantic comedy. I learned  abnormal is not bad if I was different for others it is okay. Also I should be always honestly woman probably it make me happy. Watching movies times give me relax so I like the time.
Event 2
     Today I eat strawberry jam and peanut butter sandwiches. I ate the taste of sandwich in Minnesota it was first time for me. It became my favorite food soon so I can't forget the good taste therefore I bought strawberry jam and peanut butter and I made it but taste was little different. I want to eat my host mother made it.
Event 3 
     Today I ate ice cream sundae at Baskin Robbins. I could choose two flavor so I selected blueberry and chocolate ice cream and marshmallow . I art the sundae rest time in my part time job. I was really tired therefore the sweet is recover from my fatigue.
Event4
     Today I went to gym whit my friends I try to diet because I was fat in summer vacation. We go to gym three times a week it is very good time for me. We used running machine about 20 minute and gat on a bicycle machine after that we muscle training. I like to train my abdominal muscle. I will keep going gym until December because I will be taken a 20 years old ceremony pictures and January I will meet my old friends. 
Event 5
     Today I watched SHERLOCK season 1 this is my most favorite TV drama. It is modern Sherlock Holmes . I like the drama's locate London is very cool for me and the drama's actors are very cool for me. Therefore I want to watch next season.

327 words


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko --

    I'm wondering why the font in your post is very mixed up? It's better if you use the same font for the entire post... I was interested in reading about your preparation for your Coming of Age Ceremony photo!! Good luck working out at the gym :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除