2014年11月4日火曜日

Diary 6

Event 1
     Today I went to go downtown, because I had to buy a Yuko's birthday present. October 30 was her 20 years old birthday so I and my friends thought surprise party. I found a very good present for her. It was belly band it was special, because it was thin and with her name. I looked forward to see her happy face.

Event 2
     Today I went shopping with my friends. We needed a Halloween costume. We wanted a prison uniform and cosmetics for to make a injuries make. We could get good uniform and purple and black eyeshadows. We will transform zombies.

Event 3
     Today I started a trip to Osaka and Kyoto with my friends. We went to Kiyomisusera and Arashiyama. Kiyomisudera was very crowded so we were really tired. But there were so beautiful views I pray about love. I hope it was true.

Event 4
     Today I went to Universal Studio Japan with my friends. Today was Halloween, so we wore costume it was bought event 2's day. Many people was looks very strange, because they also wore Halloween costume. I really enjoy many attractions and Harry Potter world. The day was most excite Halloween in my life.

Event 5
     Today I went to doutonbori and Americamura in Osaka. We ate takoyaki and okonomiyaki on breakfast it was very good. I bought the okonomiyaki for my family. After that we went to doutonbori, and watched new glico's signboard may be it was bigger than old one's. finally we went to Americamura there were many clothe shops but my most memorable thing was to eat very special soft creme I like it very much. This week was really enjoy for me.

302 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko --

    It sounds like your Halloween costume was interesting -- prison zombies!! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween event.

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除
  2. Hi again -- by the way, I will check Diary 7 and give it a score next week, ok?

    返信削除