2014年11月23日日曜日

Diary 8

Event 1
     Today I drove a car at my driving school it is my first time driving. I was little nurvous, but that was really exciting for me. Driving a car is little different my image so I was little confused. I always too turn a wheel it is my ploblem so I will pay attention the point. I want to take a driving license as soon as possible.

Event 2
     Today I went to dinner with my friends. They are member of the running event. We will participate in Color Me Rad in Fukuoka it is really cool event, so I am looking forward to this Saturday. Today we decided a means of transportation and time. May be we will spend very exiting weekend.

Event 3
     Today I went to Sakura it is a cafe. It was my mother's recommendation, so I went the cafe with my mother. I ate a horsemeat and cream pasta, and my mother ate a crab and tomato sauce pasta. These were really good taste and, we drank a chocola te lattes these were very cute, because the latte's foam was drawn a picuture. My chocolate latte was drawn a Mumin, and my mother's was drawn a pretty bear. I spent a very good time the cafe so I want to go Sakura with my friends.

Event 4
     Today I went to go Fukuoka for Color Me Rad with my 5 friends. I get up early and took a bus, and took a train, and we arrived at a venue. Many other participators looks very funny, because they put on a colorful wig and someone wore cute or funny costume. We wore a white T-shirt, and start when we went goal we our T-shirts were very colorful by four color powders. The event was really exciting for us, so I want to go next year.

Event 5
     Today I went to CANAL CITY HAKATA with my friends. We ate Chinese soup noodles of Hakata we were very hungry so we felt very delicious. After that we went shopping, and I bought a sweater and muffler at H & M. After shopping we ate a ice cream at Cold Stone. I ate a chocolate ice, I like the ice cream shop, because when I was in Minnesota I eat Cold stone ice cream, and I was very surprised the ice's size and taste. It was very big like a my face and very sweet. Japanese Cold Stone's ice size is not big but taste is very good, so I wont to eat again.

454 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko --

    Driving a car for the first time is really exciting! Learning to drive is a little like learning English -- you have to build your skills little by little and develop confidence to go out in the world and get around!! Good luck with your driving :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除