2014年11月10日月曜日

Diary 7

Event 1
     Today I had a very important flamenco lesson but I was very nervous because I had to dance the song. The song called cante in Spanish. I couldn't dance well I really really worried about my flamenco live at next week. I will try to do my best.

Event 2
     Today I went to yoru cafe it was good I ate cheese in pasta. It was really good, and after I ate dessert. It was chocolate cake and peach ice cream. I ate too much, so I little regret. I am on a diet at the moment, and I have to lose weight until next weekend so I will don't eat dinner.

Event 3
     Today I enterd car ricence school. I am really looking forward to drive my car by my self. Today I took a little strange taste at the car school. Forexample, I have to draw a triangle as many as possible. It was very funny for me, but the taste is probably important, because the result tell me weather I suit driving car points and not suited points. Therefore I little looking forward to the result.

Event 4
     Today I ate new ice cream. It was November's flavor of 31 ice cream. The name is may be Hazelnut Chocolate. I was really really waiting the flavor and today I could eat it so I am happy. I wait another chocolate ice cream, but it is a December's flavor so I am looking forward to eat it.

Event 5
     Today I slept all day it was very happy day. I didn't do nothing I wathed old movies or slept. I knew I have many home work but I didn't do nothing so now, Sanday nighut I really busy at my many home work. I want to sleep now but I have to do them. Next week I will try finish my home work early.

341 words
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko --

    It sounds like you need to work a little harder on your time management skills! Try to finish your homework and other duties FIRST, then you can relax without worrying about everything you have to do!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除