2014年11月24日月曜日

My favorite Ghibli films, Disney Films, and TV dramas


I really like Ghibli films so I often watched them. Epecially I like Hayao miyazaki’s films, so I introduce two my favorite films.

First, I like Hawl’s Moving Castke it is my most like film. Main characters are Hawl and Sophie. Hawl is very cool and his voice cast is Takuya Kimura his voice was really good so the voice made me happy. My most favorite of the film is a Turnip Head he was carried a curse by bat witch, but around last scene the spell is broken. His can return his natural shape. The film tell me many things.

Second, I like Majo no Takkyubin it is a young witch’s story. Kiki is 13-year-old, and she must training at her don’t know town. She grow up during many accidents and encounters. I like the film’s music, and I especially like Rouge no Dengon it is rhythmical song. I often sing to myself the song.

I think Ghibli films are drawn a very beautiful, and interesting for me.  


I often watch many Disney films, so I will introduce my favorite films.

First, Pirates of the Caribbean it is the best film for me. Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) is very strange and irresponsible person, but sometimes very brave and charming. Will Turner (Orland Bloom) is very handsome and very serious person. The two men made the story interesting and exciting.

Second, I like The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The film told me most important is inside. I always thought I must not judge people by appearances.
Third, Beauty and the Beast I like the film’s songs because the songs made me happy, and Belle is my most favorite Disney Princess. She is really wise girl and kind, and I like her dress very much. My most favorite the film part is music especially I like Lumiere’s song part his song made me happy.


My most favorite TV drama is N no tameni it was written by Minato Kanae. She is a very famous writer in Japan and her novel often use TV drama and films. N no tameni’s genre is mystery so I want to solve a riddle but I couldn’t do that, so I every week confused, so the drama is interesting for me.

I   have another like TV drama. The title is Nobunaga Concerto it is history drama. One high school student boy time slip to the Sengoku period, and he lives as Oda Nobunaga he developing as a person. I am really looking forward to watch the drama.
Last, I like Gomenne Seisyun it was made Kudou Kankurou. He made many interesting films and TV dramas may be his most famous work is Amachan it was a NHK’s morning TV drama, and the drama was a big hit. Gomenne Seishun’s actress is my most favorite woman her name is Mitsushima Hikari so I like the TV drama.


481 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿