2014年9月11日木曜日

Something special I did during this vacation


I went to Minnesota this summer vacation and I experience many special things so I introduce about something special I did.
    First, I eat American size Pizza it is cheese burger taste it was made many pickles and cheese and meet. I could choose what use into the pizza. Many foods display but there were never seen food for me so I couldn't choose then my host mother ask shop staff can I taste these food and I could choose food for pizza. It is really good I cannot forget the taste so I want to eat someday.
   Second, I rode a horse it was my first experience so I was really afraid when I before ride a horse but it wasn't afraid. Horses were tame and wise so they obeyed me horse back riding is very special memory in Minnesota.
   Last, I paddled a canoe the day was very fine day. To paddle is used power for me so I tried to paddle strong so next day my arm was muscle pain. During ride a canoe I feel very comfortable good wind and little hot sun I sometimes slept on it. Canoe is also my special memory of Minnesota.
I did many special experiences in Minnesota and I will be back here. Now I always think plans of next abroad long trip. I want to go another American state and Europe so I working hard and I should study English more. I’m really interesting abroad so I want to go many place and experience many special things.

258 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿