2014年9月10日水曜日

What classes I will take next term

   I will take 16 classes next term almost classes are same this spring term.
First, I will take a badminton class I also took this class spring I like badminton and maybe I’m good at badminton because I joined badminton club when I was elementary school student and junior high school student. I was practice hard.
       Second, I will take human’s culture class I learned about stereotype for other culture religion and witch-hunting and terrorism and more. I like the class so I will take next term.
     Third, I will take American history class. My most favorite subject is history I so I’m looking forward to the class but I don’t like the class’s teacher so I failed the teacher’s class. I give up to go to her class because I didn’t want to meet her but I will try to take her class again next term.
     Last I will take physics class I like this class's teacher and his class is really interesting for me. When I was high school student I really hate physics because I couldn't understand it so I always bad points but I can understand his class he often showed us good example and some times talked to interesting trivia. May be I don't need physics for my future but the class make me happy so I will take the class.
     I want to pass all my classes next term.

255 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿