2014年9月11日木曜日

Good and bad points about summer


I think summer has three good points and bad points so first I write bad points.
     I have three bad points. Summer is so hat especially Kumamoto is humid this thing is reason of to sweat I hate sweat too. Many mosquitos appear in summer. Now they are very problem in Japan. Many people were bitten by them and to sick but we don’t have medicine for care the sickness so we need some provision. Last, I hate sunburn because it will influence for my ten year later skin I don’t want to be many macule and lines face so I often put sunburn cream but it is little sticky so I hate the cream too.
Next I will write about good points in summer. Summer has big vacation for student so I can play with my friend and go to my grandparents’ house and stay here I can meet faraway relative. Also summer has many festivals I like them because I can eat many kind of food and I like fireworks festival too but I didn’t see fireworks this summer so I want to see or do.
Summer has both good points and bad point probably another season have both too but I hate summer so I’m looking forward to autumn!!!!



212 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿