2014年9月6日土曜日

My vacations plans/preparation

     My summer vacation plans are very busy I have two big trips and small trip so I worked very hard I think this summer vacation will be my best summer in my life.
     First, I will go to Minnesota in America as my university home stay program. This is my one of big reason when I chose my university so I'm very looking forward to it.
     Second, I will go Izumo-taisha in Shimane with my friend. I will take a plane and stay Hiroshima. I will go Shimane by bus.
     Third, I will go to Huis Ten Bosch with my mother it is theme park in Nagasaki. There are very beautiful flower and good European foods I stay really beautiful hotel it looks like a cottage but it is too big for us because it is two storied building we are only tow person.
     I have many another vacation plans I will enjoy this summer vacation.   
      
156 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿