2014年8月12日火曜日

08/08/14 Canoe and Skit Night!

      Today Iexperienced canoe it is the first time for me. I thought canoe was comfortable but the reality was mistake canoe need strong power and today was sunny day so I got shnburned canoe but canoe was interesting we were sometimes raced then we were poured water on each other it was so fanny for me.


     After canoe we eat ice cream I try to new flavor it was crush chocolate chips cookie in vanilla ice cream. I like the flavor but it was too much for me and little over sweet so I wanted to eat salty food after eat the ice cream.
     I moved park and wait starting night picnic. Today's dinner was Mexican food and m&m cookies I enjoyed these foods I eat two cookies when first family picnic day I couldn't eat two cookies but now it wasn't difficult for me  that is really afraid things for me because it mean is my stomach became bigger than three weeks ago so I should be on a diet return Japan. 
     Started skit my group was first I was very nurvos because I wanted to funny show but I didn't know I can do it so I did my best many kids laughter for our show so I felt relieved. My host family and other host family said me "good job" so I was very happy. 
     Today was very good day!
233 words
  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿