2014年8月2日土曜日

01/08/14 riding horse and swimming

     Today I riding a horse and swimming in a lake of Wisconsin. Today was my first time  ridding a house experience so I was so nervous until start riding. I rode my horse's back when I was very surprised because there was really tall. I worried about if  I couldn't retern starting place and I couldn't control my horse. I and my friend rode in a forest. My horse some times walking fast and some times stop that was little scarily but very excited for me accordingly I rarely enjoyed riding horse time.

     Next we went to lake beach there were many children so I play them they were very cut. The lake was little cold for me but I enjoy my first beach in this summer. 

     Last we went to McDonald's I drank mocha frappe the menue isn't in japan so I looked forward to the frappe but little different my imagine taste. I ordered  chicken nuggets that are ten pieces it is difficult in Japan but I didn't see a hamburger I want to check size them so I will try to next chance.

      
200 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿