2014年8月7日木曜日

05/08/14 St' Paul

     Today I went to St' Paul there were many beautiful building. I went to Minnesota State Capitol, St' Paul Cathedral and Minnesota History Center. There were really Interesting for me and lunch was very good.
     First, I went to MN State Capitol it was big and white. Some walls were draw very beautiful  pictures I took many pictures.
     Next I went to St. Paul Cathedral I and other students were said "They must be quiet". I felt there are a holy place there were many statues for example Saint Mary and statues had own pray place I saw the place first time. I was surprised many thing in the cathedral but my best was stained glass they were so beautiful and big they keep popping into my eyes.

     Lunch time I love the time American foods are really good for me. Today's lunch was pizza we aretwenty students and two teachers but we were given ten pizzas they were too much for us taste was really good but I thought many pizzas were left over but it wasn't true we ate nine pizzas I think we will be fat when finish this trip.  My teacher made rice balls he is always kind for us so we love him
     After that we went to Minnesota History Center there were displayd history of American toys, houses, weather, wars and farms. American old toys were so cute but sometimes scary. My friend really love old toys she looked so happy.
Today I learned many things.

275 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿