2014年8月8日金曜日

06/08/14 Mark's birthday

     Today was good day I took a really interesting lecture and went to pool and birthday party. I try help my host mother.
     Today's lecture were two one was about Director of Diversity Race I teacher was Japanese women so she speak Japanese only question time the time wasn't long but I felt in Japan she teaches many experience in Minnesota and how to study English. 
     Director of Diversity Race Issues in Amerca by Paulita Todhunter it was really interesting lecture for me she spoke about her family and stereotype.


     After lunch I left school early and I went to Mark's birthday party at beach. He invited many friends and Amy took a handmade chocolate cake it was really good. After ate cake and opened present I went to poor with birthday boy and Jurian and Mark's friends I played water slider again and again with Jurian he really likes water slider and I like too.
     After dinner I gave Mark birthday card. Today I learned American birthday it was same movie which I watched in japan. I like party very much!!!

202 words
     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿