2014年7月14日月曜日

VAL'S DIARY

   Today I read VAL'S DIARY it was written about when a girl spent Greenhill.  The book has many characters so I will introduce these.
   First, Val is a 14 years girl she is a main character for this book and this book was her diary. She gave a diary as her birth day present by her brother he is tow years younger than her. She thought his present is stupid and wrote her diary. Her family member are a mother and a father and brother she has 4 people family member.
   They went to Greenhill by Val's father's car her family was very enjoy that thing but only she didn't like it. She wrote silly again and again her diary. I thought diary show her true personality and she is little cool girl but she kept writing her diary during she spent Greenhill that point is I should respect because I cannot continue things because I always quickly loses interest in whatever but I know continuity is become my power so I try to continue something I'm interest in thing.
 


awful: 不愉快な
silly: ばかばかしい
humiliate: (人)に(公共の場で)恥をかかせる
beetroot: ビートの根

190 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. it was written about when a girl spent Greenhill. >>
    It is about a girl spending her summer in Greenhill

    返信削除