2014年7月13日日曜日

about blogging and my vacation plan

   I have written my blog since April. It is a one of the Google’s application. I designed my blog’s page background’s pattern is Little My because I love the character it is a Moomin’s character. Designing my blog was very interesting for me but when I started writing my blog I thought blogging is very troublesome home work for me but I must write 8000 word at writing home work so I did it. I thought writing 8000 word is very difficult for me so I wrote for my free time and at another class’s home works so I can finished writing 8000 word by the deadline. Now blogging changed interesting thing for me so I will write essay and review for the future.

   My summer vacation plans are very busy because I will go to America a month it is a home stay program of Kumamoto Gakuen University. I will go Minnesota there are many lakes and nature so I will experience paddle a canoe and get a fishing license. My host family has three children 8 and 10 and 12 years old boys they so I’m look forward to play them. My host father and mother plan many interesting things for me so I will go many place in Minnesota. Minnesota has a shopping mall it is the biggest mall in the America so I'm look forward to go shopping. This summer vacation will became very important memory in my life so I'm excited going to Minnesota but only one thing is I'm very worry. It is put on weight so I will be careful eating too much.


282 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿