2014年7月14日月曜日

Movie

     I love watching movies so I have many recommendation movies so I will introduce some a stirring movies and make you happy feelings movies. Those are very interesting.
   The Terminal  the movie directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Hanks. It is a comedy but also has an emotion effect. I will teach you about the movie's story a little. One day a man Krakozhian traveler Viktor Navorski arrives at New York's airport but his country is disappear for war so he lost his nationality and cannot enter a country. He started living in the airport but he cannot speak English and he don't have money. He learning for another person how to live in airport and meeting kinds of people. The movie gave me courage and I always give courage from Tom Hanks' movie for example Green Mile and Larry Crowne. Green Mile is sad story for me so when I watch the movie I always tears gushed from my eyes. This movie is story of policemen and prisoner in a death row. Larry Crown told me your life can over again at any age. Therefore I like his movies so I want to watch Saving Mr. Banks now.



   Comme un chef it is comedy movie in France starring Jean Reno he
is known by many Japanese as Doraemon because he appeared advertisement of Japanese car company. The movie's characters are a French restaurant's chef and a man who want to become chef. They war very nice combination so the movie is interesting. It isn't a feel reluctant movie and one scene Jean Reno made many kinds of sweet desserts those were look so good. The movie make you light feeling.
   




      Silver Linings Playbook it is a love story. The movie was drawn a man and a woman's love story through pair dance. They have a little mental problems but they changed at last. I like Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Bradley Cooper's famous movie is The Hangover it is little crazy movie for me but the movie always made me smile and Jennifer Lawrence' famous movie is The Hunger Games and X-Men: First Class she is cool and powerful in these movies she is my favorite actress.
     I want to recommend more and more. Movies are made people happy and give people to courage and sometime is wept for people. I often go theater by myself and enjoy growing more and more story's world so I finish watching movie I feel comfortable so I love watching only myself the time will become magnanimity my life so I recommend you.

431 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿