2014年7月1日火曜日

My favorite British Actors

I will introduce my favorite actors. I have three favorite actors they are from British.  First is now my most like actor his name is Benedict Cumberbatch. I had watched on TV drama title is SHERLOCK when I was high school student. It is very interesting drama for me and I had become fun for his.  Then I watched he appeared movies for example War Horse, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Star Trek Into Darkness and 12 Years Slave all movies I love. Next Martin Freeman I find him is SHERLOCK too. He is 42 years old but he is cute for me. I watched he some appeared movie Love Actually and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. And now I want to watched The World’s End and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Last is Tom Hiddleston I watched first time he appeared movie is Tor it is American’s movie. He was villain in the movie so I wasn’t interested in his but I watched War Horse and found him. He was very cool and kind man in the movie so I became like him. I will watch them appeared movie from now.

192 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿