2014年5月16日金曜日

My Memories of Minnesota

     I'm Machiko. I will leave for Minnesota in July 21. This is not my first time abroad because I went to Singapore and Indonesia last spring vacation.
     I hope to accomplish many things in Minnesota. First, I want to speak English better than now. Second, I want to learn American foods because now my American foods images are only hamburger or big size pizza. Third, I looking forward to making friends, I want to make a best friend so I can stay at her or his house if I visit Minnesota again. Fifth I want to see all Minnesota's sights because I want to see many things. Finally I want to have fun speaking with my host family, I will try to do my best and improve my speaking ability.
     I’m afraid of many things in Minnesota. First, my English communication ability is not good now so I worry about if can I make friends and if can I make my host family friendly. Second, I worry about table manners because I use chopsticks every time to eat so I am not used to using knife and fork. Fourth, I am afraid of taking a bus and train because I don't understand how to take them. Finally I am afraid of a getting fat because I imagine American foods are much bigger than Japanese.
224 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿