2014年5月5日月曜日

My family

     Today I introduce my family. I have a family of 6 and we have lived in Kumamoto-city for very long time. My family manage a toys shop. The shop selling mainly Japanese traditional toys but we selling normal toys for children.
     First, My father he is 52 years old. He is little overweight and he has dark blown eyes. His hobby is fishing so he makes fishing rod himself it is also his hobby. He has a soft heart so I didn't remember to be scolded by my father.
     Second, My mother she is a house wife. She is short hair and wearing glasses. She loved sake because she was born in sake maker. Another she loved trip so she took me many places so I became love trip too.
     Third, My brother he is very kind person so he make people happy. He likes cooking and puzzle. Especially he likes making miso soup.
     Fourth, My younger sister she is little overweight and taller than me. She is a high school student of Kumamoto. She go anywhere with her friend almost her holiday. She is very saucy for me but sometime help me.
     Finally, My grandmother she is 77years old. She has many hobbies for example table tennis she practice once a week and gardening is most important for her so she care for garden's plans every morning and evening so my garden is very beautiful and can crop season fruits and vegetable they are very good!
     These are my family. Thank you for reading.

254 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿