2014年5月11日日曜日

Food/eating habits and How I study English


Food/eating habits 

 I am always eat many in the morning and eat little in the evening because night is only sleep so I don't need many energy but breakfast is very important if I did not have a breakfast I can't concentrated study and another things so I eat every morning have a good balance breakfast for example toast yogurt and some fruits. Recently I eat dry fruit every morning. It is my habits.

How I study English
I study English for watching movies or listening foreign music but it is not study for me because I just watching movies and just listening to music so I know now my English study amount are not enough so I must study more for example my worst English ability is vocabulary so I must study every day and speaking is very important so I doing English central more and more and I hope to grow my English abilities.
 

 156 words
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿