2014年5月3日土曜日

My hobbies and Golden Week plan

3
My hobbies are dancing flamenco. I started it when I entered high school. I thought flamenco is very nice exercise so I practiced every week. Teacher is very kind and beautiful so she is my longing. I appeared shows tow times. They were very special experiences for me. Flamenco tool are many for example castanets are Spanish called Palillos and long skirt is Spanish called falda and hut Spanish called Cordobés some time I use them. Next year I will appear third time flamenco show so I practice every week. Dancing flamenco makes me very happy!
4
My golden week plan is very simple and not interesting. I will work over 8 hours every day because I worked Baskin Robbins now there is selling every day double ice are 31% off so very busy so I have to work. And I make plan of summer vacation trip so I need money so I working hard now. But if my wish come true I want to go a hot spring and relaxing.
172 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿