2014年5月9日金曜日

Hopes And Fears

     I'm Machiko. I will leave for Minnesota in July 21. This is not my first time abroad I went to Singapore and Indonesia in this spring vacation.
     I hope to accomplish in Minnesota First, I will be English speaking ability better than now. Especially I hope to get English communication ability. Second, I want to learn American foods because now my American foods images are only hamburger or big size pizza so I hope to learn them. Third, I looking forward to make friends I want to make a best friend if I will visit Minnesota again when I allow to stay her or his house. Fifth I want to travel Minnesota's all sightseen because I want to see more and more. Finaly I having fun speaking time with my host familly I couldn't speaking well but I try do my best and search my speaking ability.
     I afraid of in Minnesota. First, My English communication ability is not good at now so I worry about can I make a friend and can I make my host family friendly. Second, I worry about table manner because I use chopsticks every time something to eat so I am not used to use knife and fork. Forth, I afraid take a bus and train because I don't understand how to take them so I'm very afraid. Finally I afraid getting fat because I image American foods is very bigger than Japanese one's so I worried about too fat.

246 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿