2014年4月28日月曜日

Typing speed HW A to 1


A

My hobbies are three. First, watching movies or foreign drama. I like mystery and action and horror and comedy so if I was free time I went to DVD rental shop and rent DVD and watching these. That time most happy time for my life.

B

I have many favorite foods. For example I like chocolate very much. Especially I like better chocolate. White chocolate is too sweet for me. Another I like meet so much so almost dinner I and my family eat meet dish. I love fried chicken so if my mother ask me what will you want to eat today? I said fried chicken every time but I hate vegetable so I am not healthy. Maybe I sometime will be sick so I think I will eat vegetable every day.

C

I introduce my spring vacation. I ran through Japan with my friend. First day we started Kumamoto station to Kyoto station. We experienced maiko so we wore kimono and makeup white face. It look like a Bakatono. Bakatono is Japanese famous comedian. Second day we arrived Niigata there were snow these were very beautiful for us because Kumamoto city is almost no snow. Third day we arrived Aomori. We experienced mystery things in Aomori’s hotel. Forth day we arrived Hokkaido and sixth day we enjoyed Hokkaido sightseeing. Last day we encountered big happening. But it is very exciting thing for us.

D

I introduce my favorite actor. I love Benedict Cumberbatch. He is English actor. I found him at SHERLOCK it is a TV drama. I was interested in him soon. After that I watched many he appeared DVD. I think He is very tall and beautiful face. I watched Star Trek into Darkness this movie he is a bad guy but very cool and powerful so I love him more and more. Now I want to watch SHERLOCK another season.

E

I like sport. Especially I love play badminton because it is very exciting sport for me so I joined badminton club in elementary school and junior high school. I practiced very hard every day and enjoy playing it. In junior high school I made very special friend at badminton club and when I was very healthy body is very slender and I had a power very much but now my body is not healthy and I have lost a lot of strength lately so I took a PE class this year.

1

I like SEKI NO OWARI. They are Japanese musician. May be they are rook musicians. They songs is very exciting for me. My favorite their song is RPG it is movie of Crayon Shin-chan's tame song. The song is said friends are important and you are no alone. I love this song. Another I like foreign musician for example I like Katy Perry. I like her all songs but specially I like Roar. She is very lovely but her voice is very strong. Sometime I want to go to Katy Perry’s Live.

501 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿