2014年4月17日木曜日

My house



This is my house. It was built in may be 30 years ago. It built said of slope.
                                                  


This is the slope. It is called zigokuzaka means hellish slope so I have climbed that  since I started walking therefor my legs became strong.
                                                      





This is Japanese type room. My grandmother join her hands and pray our ancestor every morning.

 



This is my room. I use together my younger sister. There are full of our favorite goods. For example pig goods. These make me happy.
          
   
This is my garden. there are many kind of flower and fruits. These are grown by my grandmother.








       





99 words

                                                                                                                   
 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿