2014年4月5日土曜日

The host family letter


     Hello my name is Machiko. I’m 19 years old. My birth day is in December and I’m a Sagittarius. My blood type is A. I have some foods. I hate such as a bananas, a fish and avocados. My favorite foods are meat dishes so I want to eat an American size hamburger and I often see American sixe pizzas in American movies and dramas so I want to eat one of those

     I introduce my family. My father is a toy store president. He sells not only Western toys but also Japanese traditional toys. Such as hinaningyou, koinobori, and hagoita. My mother is a homemaker. Her parental home is a sake brewer it has a very long history. In 2012 there was an event to commemorate the 240th anniversary of the founding of the company. My younger sister is a high school student in Kumamoto. My older brother is 21 years old. My grandmother’s hobbies are table tennis, gardening and knitting.

     Next, I introduce my hobby and what do I’m my free time. First, my hobby is flamenco. I have taken lessons from 4 years ago but I am not good at it so I must practice still harder. I also like to eat out with my friend. I often go to famous sweets shop. Second, I watch many kinds of movies and dramas. I watch 20 DVDs in a month. I especially like horror and mystery movies. What you recommended movie or drama? If you have something to recommend please teach me.

     I have some question. Can you speak Japanese? I’m still not good at English. But I study speaking English hard until summer. I would like to go to various places so can you take me sightseeing?

     Thank you for reading. Can you understand about me? If do you have any questions please write a reply. I’m looking forward to meet you. Thank you.
             
317 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿