2014年12月1日月曜日

Diary 9

Event 1
     Today I went to dinner with my friend at Swiss. They are my high school friends, and we enjoyed girls talk. one friend had boy friend, so we listen her boy friend's talk. Her boy friend is really kind, so her looks very happy.

Event 2
      Today I went to beauty salon for change my hairstyle. I went to the salon for the first time so I was very looking forward to go there.  There was really modern salon. I changed hair color and cut, I really satisfied new my hairstyle.

Event 3
     Today I went to driving school, and I drove for the five times. I really hate driving car, because I was not good at driving. I always same mistake especially I was bad at curve.  I can not understand how to curve so my teacher tells me again and again, but I can understand so I don't want to go driving school any more, but I should go there.

Event 4
    Today I went to part time job at cafe of Kumamoto station. I have a one good thing so I will introduce. The cafe often come foreigner tourists, so today also came many those people. One foreigner family came and drank coffees and go out the cafe, but they forget a Japanese persimmon under the table, so I carry that things for them then their looks very happy and said me Arigatogozaimasu. I was made happy the words.

Event 5
     Today I went to part time job at Baskin Robbins. Today was day of Baskin Robbins, so double ice cream 31 percent price down. 31's day are all the end of the month, and this day come many people, and buy double ice cream. Also today was congested, so I was really tired.

317 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Machiko -

    Yes, if you want to become a good driver, it's important to try again and again to do the things that you lack skill in. I remember when I learned to drive it was difficult for me to learn parallel parking (actually we rarely have to do it in Japan, but in Canada it is common). Anyway, I had to practice so many times -- finally I was able to do it well!! You can do it!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除