2014年6月22日日曜日

My first trip abroad



Spring vacation I went to Singapore and Indonesia with my older cozens this was my first abroad trip so I was very look forward to the trip.

First day we arrived Jakarta in Indonesia there are very crowd by car and I thought this country don't have rule of car traffic. I watched one bike ride 4 people and didn't wear helmet it was very surprised for us. I stayed distant relative house. He is a resident employee in Jakarta. His house is very tall apartment so we couldn’t see a top of that. We went to many place of Jakarta by a taxi because the starting fare is only 70 yen it was the most surprising thing in Jakarta. We went to market, Monas and zoo. The zoo was very big so we became missing but I could see a Komodo dragon that thing made me happy because I watched Komodo dragon on TV in Japan and I wanted see it. Komodo dragon is very big and little scary. We spent 4 days in Indonesia.

 
 
And next I arrived Singapore I arrived Singapore’s airport then I felt there is a large city because airport was large and very clean. First day we enjoyed night cruising and ate a Chili Crab it was very difficult to eat so my hands became dirty for chili sauce but it was very delicious so I want to eat one more time. Next day we enjoyed shopping, Singapore Botanical Garden and went to Arab Street Little India there were very beautiful buildings and I was surprised in the Arab Street because I bought a perfume for my friends at a shop a salesman spoke in fluent Japanese. The thing was very surprised and made me happy. The day night we went to night safari we saw very close for animals they are very quiet. Final day we eat Kaya toast in the morning it is typical breakfast in Singapore it was taste very good so I bought Kaya paste but open a lid in Japan it was rot the reason was may be hot weather.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My first trip abroad was that all. I could experience many wonderful things. This summer I will go second abroad trip for America so I look forward to the trip. And I want to go 10 different countries during university student. So I work hard and study hard I will make that dream come true!!

 

406 words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿